Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jedege has taken to her Instagram page to show off her new collections of award after her yet to be released movie won 9 Plaques out of the top 10 categories at a award show in Canada.
Yvonne's film "MARRYING A CAMPBELL" is yet to be released on 2022 and it is already receiving its awards.
While she showed off her Plaque, she wrote;
A Campbell (MAC) to be released 2022
Story by Yvonne Jegede
Script by Yvonne Jegede, Patrick Nnamani and Jane Odogwu.
I acted
I co-Executive produced.
We just bagged 9 out of 10 awards at the Toronto International Nollywood Film Festival (TINFF 2021)
ALLOW ME TO BRAG because I BRAG DIFFERENT
Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Actor (African Film)
Best Movie Director Africa
Best First Feature - Africa
Best Comedy Drama - Nollywood
Best Movie Producer - Africa
Share this Story
No comments:
Post a Comment