2.20.2022

I know that I am a good person- Rosy Meurer finally breaks silence after being dragged on social media

I know that I am a good person- Rosy Meurer finally breaks silence after being dragged on social media

Actress Rosy Meurer has finally reacted to critics days after social media users slammed her for wishing Tonto Dikeh's son an happy birthday as he clocked 6 on Feb.17.

This comes years after Rosy was dragged for snatching Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband Olakunle Churchill although she debunked the claims.


Reacting to the critics, the mom-of-two wrote;

At the end of the day... I know that I am a good person. I am far from perfect, but my intentions are good; my heart is pure, and I love with everything I have. Because of these things, I AM WORTH IT. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE.

I know that I am a good person- Rosy Meurer finally breaks silence after being dragged on social media

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment