4.07.2022

I am not a Crossdresser- James Brown Bestfriend, Tobi debunks claims of being a Crossdresser (Photos)

I am not a Crossdresser- James Brown Bestfriend, Tobi debunks claims of being a Crossdresser (Photos)

Tobi The Creator, Crossdresser James Brown Friend has taken to social media to deny being a Crossdresser.

It was recalled that a member of the House of Reps considered a bill to Stop Crossdressing and also arrest those who uses it for entertainment.


Taking to his Instagram page to share photos of himself denouncing a crossdresser, He Wrote;

I am not a crossdresser. I have never been a crossdresser. I am a skitmaker/entertainer and entertainers are not limited to what to wear until now

 

I am not a Crossdresser- James Brown Bestfriend, Tobi debunks claims of being a Crossdresser (Photos)

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment