4.12.2022

I'm not a Crossdresser, I am the Princess of Africa- James Brown says as House reps is set to ban Crossdressing in Nigeria

I'm not a Crossdresser, I am the Princess of Africa- James Brown says as House reps is set to ban Crossdressing in Nigeria

Popular Nigerian Crossdresser, James Brown has said that he is not a Crossdresser.

This comes after the a member of House of Rep Considered bill to ban Crossdressing in Nigeria and also Jail those who uses it for entertainment for 6months.


Reacting to this, James Brown took to Twitter to deny being a Crossdresser as he referred himself as the "Princess of Africa".

In his words;

"Point of correction, I am NOT a cross dresser . I am a DRAG Queen. Do your research before you come for me . My job is to entertain using my personality and my beauty , you already know the vibes ! I am a COMEDIAN. You thought I was making you laugh for no reason.

"I am PRINCESS OF AFRICA, This bill has nothing on me . Don’t underestimate the power that I carry Ask my fans , ask those that know me personally ,on a daily, I give you James without all the glam and the feminine touch. Abeg efi mi si le, let me enjoy my life . Omo to dun toyin."

Read his below........ 

 

I'm not a Crossdresser, I am the Princess of Africa- James Brown says as House reps is set to ban Crossdressing in Nigeria

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment