5.21.2022

One of my children and my wife became s!ck due to the Incident- Father of Late Deborah Samuel laments over the health issue of his wife and children

One of my children and my wife became sick due to the Incident- Father of Late Deborah Samuel cries out over the health issue of his wife and children

Emmanuel Garba , The Father of Late Deborah Samuel, a student of Shehu Shagari, Sokoto state who was burnt to death over Blasphemy of Prophet Muhammad has said that His wife and his children are down with sickness over the death of Deborah.

READ ALSO: More photos from Late Deborah Emmanuel burial (Photos)

During an Interview with PUNCH, Garba revealed that his wife and his siblings are yet to recover weeks after the sudden incident of their late daughter.

In his words;

I got a call from my elder brother, who is in Sokoto, asking me to come over, that something bad had happened. He didn’t want to break the sad news to me on the phone. So, when I got there, he told me what happened.

I was extremely sad and confused, and didn’t know what to do or say for a long time. The mother and her siblings are heartbroken; one of my children and the mother became sick as a result of the news of her death and how she was killed. They have still not recovered and I doubt if they will ever forget this thing that befell us, but we pray that the Almighty God makes things easy for us all.

My daughter was a God-fearing Christian, who was caring and obedient to us as her parents and her siblings. No government official has called any of us and we have not been visited by any delegation.

Although it was recalled that Late Deborah died on May 12 after she was burnt to death by some angry mobs for Insulting Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Reacting to this, a lot of Nigerians took to social media to call out for Justice for late Deborah over the Jungle Justice that was done to her.

It was also reported that the Sokoto state police command arrested two suspects, Bilyaminu Aliyu and Aminu Hukunchi for the alleged killing of late Deborah.

The suspects, who were represented by 34 Muslim lawyers led by Prof Mansur Ibrahim, were arraigned on controversial charges of "criminal conspiracy and inciting of public disturbance".

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment