5.11.2022

Ghanaian men don’t love me- Yvonne Nelson Laments

Ghanaian men don’t love me- Yvonne Nelson Laments

Popular Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has lamented on how she is not able to find love in her own country.

During an Interview with Kingdom+FM Accra, she thespian disclosed that she is finding it had to find love with Ghanaian men.

READ ALSO: I miss falling in love- Actress Yvonne Nelson

According to her, she said there are some Ghanaian men she has met and she truly likes them but they doubt whether she likes them or not and due to this, their relationship Crash.

In her words;

Finding love in this country is quite difficult. Ghanaian men don’t love me, I’ve met a couple of people that I liked they didn’t even believe that I liked them.

She further revealed that for the past 2 years, she has never had any Intercourse with any man because she knows how to control herself in this situation.

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment