5.29.2022

I have gone back to my ex-boyfriend- Korra obidi hilariously makes U-turn weeks after her marriage crisis (Video)

I have gone back to my ex-boyfriend- Korra obidi hilariously makes U-turn weeks after her marriage crisis (Video)

Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi has revealed that she is back to her ex-boyfriend.

This comes after she and her husband, Justin Dean had a disagreement on social media as he accused her of cheating.

READ ALSO: Korra Obidi breaks silence as she clears allegations of cheating her husband made against her (Video)

Although making a U-turn on social media, Korra revealed that she is back to her ex-boyfriend but it's unclear if its her ex-husband or someone she was dating before.


"I already did"  she wrote in the caption to the song that says "I may be able to go back to my ex-boyfriend".

Watch the video below...

Share this Story 

No comments:

Post a Comment