5.13.2022

I love and admire you because you're what every man aspire to be- Rosy Meurer tells her husband as she shares loved-up video (video)

I love and admire you not because you're what every man aspire to be- Rosy Meurer tells her husband as she shares loved-up video (video)

Rosy Meurer continues to gush over Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband as she shares loved up video on social media.

READ ALSO: I'm the wife of King David- Yul Edochie Second wife, Judy Austin says as Nigerians reacts

Taking to her Instagram page to share loved up video with her husband, Olakunle churchill and her son, she expressed her love for her husband as she revealed that she does not admire him because he is her husband but she loves him because he got what every man has.

In her words;

I love and admire you not because you’re my husband but because you are what every man should aspire to be. Until I met you I thought soul mate was just a myth. Thank you for being you, for sharing your love with me.. for helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection… for showing me that love is something you do; something not just to be said, but also to be shown. I LOVE YOU BABE ❤️ @olakunlechurchill

Watch the video below........

Share this Story 

No comments:

Post a Comment