5.18.2022

It's hard for me to see a man that loves me- Mandy Kiss laments (Video)

It's hard for me to see a man that loves me- Mandy Kiss laments (Video)

Controversial Instagram Influencer, Mandy Kiss has taken to social media to cry out over her inability finding boyfriend.

Sharing a video of herself crying, the self acclaimed "President of Olosho" said its been hard for her to find a boyfriend because of the contents she posts on social media.

READ ALSO: Despite my overuse of postinor, doctor said I can still be a mother- Socialite, Mandy Kiss jubilates (Video)

According to Mandy, she disclosed that she is not what she posts on social media and men are scared of her because they think she is a prostitute.

Watch the video below........

Share this Story 

No comments:

Post a Comment