5.16.2022

None of my seven children will go to school again- Mother of Late Deborah samuel speaks

None of my seven children will go to school again- Mother of Late Deborah samuel speaks

The mother of Late Deborah Samuel, the student of Shehu Shagari College of Education who was burnt to death after Blasphemy the Prophet Muhammad has vowed that none of her 7 kids will go to school again.

READ ALSO:  Some strangers advised me to k!ll my son- Singer Jodie laments over her son medical health

During an Interview with the Vanguard news, Deborah's mom said that she and her husband are practicing Christian and she leaves everything to God to do his Judgement.


“What has happened to me is my cross and I will surely carry it but none of my seven surviving children will go to school again.” She said.

When asked if she wants anything from the government, she said;

“I don’t want anything from government. In fact, the family is not expecting anything from government. Almighty God will take control.”


It was also reported that Mrs Samuel was admitted to the hospital after the heard the sad news of her late daughter but she assured that she will be out of this Trauma soon.

Although Late Deborah was the eldest among the eight children of her parents.

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment