5.05.2022

The first time you saw me, You didn't like me- Denrele Edun reveals what Ini Edo told him

The first time you saw me, You didn't like me- Denrele Edun reveals what Ini Edo told him

Popular TV Star, Denrele Edun has revealed what actress Ini Edo told him the the first day she met him.

READ ALSO: If you find him or her boring , don’t settle for them- Actress Eucharia Anunobi

In a lengthy post he shared on his Instagram page, he said she never liked him although she had come to understand they she is right at his back and she is ready to support him.

Read his post below........

The first time you saw me, You didn't like me- Denrele Edun reveals what Ini Edo told him

The first time you saw me, You didn't like me- Denrele Edun reveals what Ini Edo told him

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment