5.06.2022

You all should take it easy on me- Eniola Badmus laments over the way men DM her after her transformation

You all should take it easy on me- Eniola Badmus laments over the way men DM after her transformation

Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has said that she is ''every man's choice'' claiming that alot of men are in her DMs.

It was recalled that the actress trended on social media last year after she underwent a surgery in Turkey to lose weight.

READ ALSO: I have never said I love you to anyone- Singer Chike spills

Taking to her Instagram to share lovely photo of herself, the actress wrote;

Every man’s choice………..I can’t even lie My Dm is crazy right now y’all should take it easy on me ooooo.

 

You all should take it easy on me- Eniola Badmus laments over the way men DM after her transformation

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment