5.12.2022

You brought so much joy into my life- Stan Nze celebrates his wife as she turns 43 today (Video)

You brought so much joy into my life- Stan Nze celebrates his wife as she turns 43 today (Video)

Nollywood actor, Stan Nze celebrates his wife, Blessing Obasi-Nze as she clocks 43 today.

The unbothered couples continues to flaunt themselves on social media despite being mocked for their age difference.

READ ALSO: People criticized me for getting married to a 42-year-old woman— Actor, Stan Nze reveals (video)

Taking to his Instagram page to share romantic video of his wife, he wrote;

To my Ori aku, Lolo Nze 1 of the Nzerians kingdom, my beautiful baby, my confidant, the wife of my youth, my lover, my best friend. Tomato Jos m, apu na anwu, ugogbe ezinuno m 😍😍😍 I love you my queen πŸ‘‘
You are legit the best thing that has happened to me and as you have brought so much joy into my life, may joy and happiness be your experience now and forever more.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS NZE

Watch the video below.......

Share this Story 

No comments:

Post a Comment