5.19.2022

You must confess- African mom confronts a fox which broke into her Living room (Video)

You must confess- African mom confronts a fox which broke into her Living room (Video)

A Video has gone viral as it showed the moment an African mom confronted a Fox which broke into her Living room.

In the video, the african mom was heard speaking in Tongues as she questioned the Fox asking "Who sent it here"

READ ALSO: I really want this to be in my Album cover- Burna Boy reacts to the viral graduation photo of Singer Portable

Although the Unbothered fox sat down comfortably while the african mom keeps questioning it.

"A fox just came into my house. I come against it in the name of Jesus". the mum was heard saying

Speaking further, she said "What brought you in my house?, You must confess I'm going to kill you."

Watch the video below.........


Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment