6.09.2022

I can't stay without Gbola, Men have bought me homes and cars- Huddah Monroe

I can't stay without Gbola, Men have bought me homes and cars- Huddah Monroe

Kenyan Socialite, Huddah Monroe has said that she is not cold hearted towards men and she can't do without D*ck.

During a Q&A Question, a fan asked her to describe what she means by cold hearted when it comes with dealing with men.

READ ALSO: I don't have any Boyfriend or Sugar Daddy Sponsoring me- Laide Bakare slams people saying men is behind her achievement

Responding back, Huddah Wrote;

First I can't do without dick. Cold hearted? Men have bought me homes and cars and I 've never been single all my life. Dunno how they do that to a cold person
I can't stay without Gbola, Men have bought me homes and cars- Huddah Monroe

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment