6.06.2022

I have undergone some of the most traumatic times in my life- Korra Obidi laments

I have undergone some of the most traumatic times in my life- Korra Obidi narrates

Nigerian dancer, Korra obidi has disclosed in what she faced in her life.

Taking to her Instagram page to share her experiences, she revealed she had undergone traumatic times in her life whereby she gave birth in her bedroom, Lost a handful friends, and also went through a divorce.

READ ALSO: I'm a Happy single mother and I have moved on- Korra Obidi slams Trolls (Video)

This comes after she announced her birthday which is coming up in 13 days.

In her words;

@movewithkorra in the past few months, I have undergone some of the most traumatic times in my life. Gave birth in my bedroom (which I adored). Lost a handful of friends, went through a divorce. My birthday is in 18 days and I just want to drop the you are way stronger than you give yourself credit for. It’s always darkest before the dawn

 

I have undergone some of the most traumatic times in my life- Korra Obidi narrates

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment