6.19.2022

I was running mental and wanted to give up- Queen Atang pens down emotional note

I was running mental and wanted to give up- Queen Atang pens down emotional note

BBNaija star, Queen Mercy Atang has penned down an Appreciatory note to the Organizers of BBNaija show for giving her the opportunity to be in the show.

The appreciatory post comes after the Reunion show came to an End on Friday, 17th of June.

According to her, she narrated on how she got into the house 2 weeks late alongside with 3 other housemates but she was among the lucky ones to have made it to the finals.

READ ALSO: I love you and will love you forever-Gospel singer, Tim Godfrey traditionally ties knot with his lover (Photos)

She further narrated on how things were tough for her but she never gave up and kept pushing her dreams till she made it.

In her words;


What a journey it has been for me, I’m filled with so many emotions.
I’m happy and thankful to @bigbronaija @dstvnigeria for the opportunity given to me to be on the show.

First as you all know, I came into biggie’s house 2 weeks late.
I stayed in the lockdown house longer than others did. One full month in there, God’s grace kept me there…

it was a long journey for my self @michael042sm @mrkayvee we thank God finally we got in. Thank you biggie πŸ€—

I can recall my stay in the lock down house. All I did was cry, pray, work out, look out the window, and wish I could step out.. unfortunately I couldn’t. That was when I realized what freedom really meant. I was literally running mental. I was loosing my mind. My anxiety was dealing with me. I wanted to give up. I wanted to go back home to my mom. But then one thing kept ringing in my head. Who will believe my story. That I was close to getting into biggie’s house but I opted out. Literally No one lol.

Secondly Queen do you really want to give up after coming this close, do you want to do this next year? The answer was No. So I fought my anxiety, I fought my fears, I fought the noises in my head that kept telling me to quit and I made it to the houseπŸ’ƒ.

I was running mental and wanted to give up- Queen Atang pens down emotional note

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment