6.22.2022

I will ride from Lagos to Israel, My destination is Mountain Everest- Nigerian Biker, Kunle Adeyanju Prepares for his next Journey

I will ride from Lagos to Israel, My destination is Mountain Everest- Nigerian Biker, Kunle Adeyanju Prepares for his next Journey

Nigerian Adventurer, Kunle Adeyanju has revealed that his next Journey is to travel from Lagos to Israel with his power bike.

According to him, he revealed that if he travels from Lagos to Israel he will then go from Israel to Tibet.

During an Interview with Arise news Last week Tuesday, Kunle revealed that he embarked on this Journies after his close friend died of Polio.

I will ride from Lagos to Israel, My destination is Mountain Everest- Nigerian Biker, Kunle Adeyanju Prepares for his next Journey

He further disclosed that he will like to Travel to Tibet to Everest which are the highest in the world.

In his words;

I’m going to buy another bike and do another adventure. My next adventure is going to be riding from Lagos to Israel, just passing through Israel then to Tibet.

Then, I actually want to ride on Tibetan plane because that is the highest plateau you have in the world. They say God lives in Tibet because of the highest purity. I want to experience that purity.

My destination is Everest. I’m going to drop my bike at Everest base camp and try to climb Everest. That’s what I’m doing to do with myself in the next two years.

Although the Tibest is the highest with an Average feet of 29,035 and a meter of 8,850.

While the Mountain everest is 29,029 feet and a meter of 8,844.

The Tibet is located at in the border of Nepal, While Mountain Everest is located between Nepal and Tibet.

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment