6.19.2022

I'm single and ready to Mingle- Actress Inem Peter

I'm single and ready to Mingle- Actress Inem Peter

Nigerian Actress, Inem Peters has said she is single and also ready to Mingle and also ready for Marriage.

READ ALSO: 300lvl UNN student stabbed to death by armed robbers after being attacked at her working place

During an Interview with the Sun, she said;

I’m a lover girl. Everyone needs to love and be loved. The world needs love. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. I love to love. To my future husband, please come quickly; our unborn babies and I are tired of waiting. Right now, I am very single and ready to mingle

When asked about the type of man she wants to settle with, she said;

The man has to meet up to my standard. He must be tall and handsome; physical appearance matters a lot to me. I know some men are scared of self-made women, and it worries me a lot but I can’t help it. I have my mum and other people to take care of, so self-made is the way to go. That is why I’ll continue to make myself better.

Talking about her ex-relationship with her Ex-boyfriends and how she felt, she said;

After my ex-boyfriend and I broke up, he blocked me. I was frustrated, so I went to his social media pages to constitute nuisance. I dropped nasty comments on his posts. I sent series of DM, yet he ignored me. I later deleted them but I wished I didn’t do that

Inem Peter, who is currently in Germany for a course in Business Management, speaks about reasons she decided to further her education abroad.

In her words;

My course is not about a change in career. It is just something to help boost my level of understanding as a businesswoman. You know, filmmaking has to do with lots of people, from crew to cast etc. I want to improve on how to professionally manage people and business in general.

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment