6.17.2022

I'm Untouchable, None of Your Juju will work on me- Shoe Vendor, Larrit continues to Drag Mercy Aigbe on social media

I'm Untouchable, None of Your Juju will work on me- Shoe Vendor, Larrit continues to Drag Mercy Aigbe on social media

Its not the end of fight between Mercy Aigbe and Shoe Vendor, Lara Olukotun as she continues to drag the actress on social media.

In a new post Lara shared on her Instagram page, she c*rsed those supporting the actress. She further averred that the actress stolen someone's husband and on top of it she can't be bragging about it.

READ ALSO: I'm not Olosho, it's all content- Influencer Mandy Kiss breaks down in tears (Video)

She also accused the actress of using Jazz and the Jazz can't work on her because she is Untouchable.

In her words;

ALFA MUTAIRU , ME I DONT NEED ANY OSHE EYONU , OR FAVOUR SOAP TO BATH & WASH MY HEAD AGAINST ALL D NONSENSE,SHAMELESS EVIL SUPPORTER WORDS ARE SPITTING OUT FROM DER USELESS MOUTH,ANY WHERE & ALL OVER D 4 CORNER OF D WORLD ,DAT WILL SURELY MANIFEST, UPON THERE DESTINY , TO DER GENERATION TILL FORTH GENERATION BECOS EVEN GOD DOESN'T SUPPORT EVIL DOING & OPPRESSION .I STAND PUBLICLY ON MY TRUTH , I APOLOGISE ON MY REACTION ,TO D PUBLIC & NOT TO WHOM I WAS INVOLVED WITH.. & I REMAIN FIRM & STRONG WIT STANDING AGAINST INTIMIDATION & OPPRESSION PEPPER DEM GANG SHOW OFF SHAME AGAINST ANYONE U ARE HURTING., WHO AMONG OF U CAN ACCEPT IT PEACFULLY ? AWON ALABOSI , USELESS, SOCIAL MEDIA NUISANCE., ABI ENSIERE ENI KU RE
SAME USELESS PPLE DAT ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT ACTRESS ARE BREAKING HOME IN D SOCIETY SUDDENLY BECOMES HYPOCRITE πŸ˜” BECOS DER YEYE FAVOURITE IS INVOLVED, E NO GO BENSWE FOR U ALL ..... WHAT IS BAD IS BAD REGARDLESS πŸ‘Ž
I OMOLARA IS A CHILD OF GRACE OOOOOOOO SO WAT U CALL ON ME GOES BACK TO U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION IN ABOUNDANT LOADS .... WE CARRY DIFFERENT GRACE B4 OUR GOD D CREATOR OF UNIVERSE, KNOW THAT TODAY........ AWON IKA EDA GBOGBO, AWON AJEGBODO.... I DONT KNOW WHEN EVIL ACT & SHOW OF SHAME BECOMES A THING OF CELEBRATIONS IN D SOCIETY.. AWON ELEYA ENI IBI GBOGBO 😎😎😎😎
I'm Untouchable, None of Your Juju will work on me- Shoe Vendor, Larrit continues to Drag Mercy Aigbe on social media

I'm Untouchable, None of Your Juju will work on me- Shoe Vendor, Larrit continues to Drag Mercy Aigbe on social media

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment