6.04.2022

I lived and schooled in Owerri, How do people want me to speak?- Mercy Eke slams people who mocks her over her accent (Video)

I lived and schooled in Owerri, How do people want me to speak?- Mercy Eke slams people who mocks her over her accent (Video)

Reality star, Mercy Eke has slammed those who mocked her over her accent.

During a Podcast with Taymesan, The BBNaija 2018 winner said that she wondered on how people want her to speak when she lived and schooled in Owerri.

READ ALSO: Lung cancer killed my wife, I'm suffering for what i did not do- Late Osinachi Husband tells Abuja court

She also revealed that she left owerri for her Youth Service.

She further warned people to stop saying ill things about her accent because if Footballer like Cristiano Ronaldo speaks people will be hailing him.

Watch her speak below........

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment