6.25.2022

Not all actresses are wayward- Chioma Nwaoha

Not all actresses are wayward- Chioma Nwaoha

Upcoming Nollywood actress, Chioma Nwaoha has said that not all actresses live bad life.

READ ALSO: I'm single and searching- Regina Chuwkwu spills

During a chat with the SUN, she said;

"I keep hearing that actresses are wayward but I don’t believe that, because we all are not the same. Everyone has his or her individual character and way of life. We all differ in our doings. As for Mr. Right, when the perfect man comes, I will marry him. My acting has nothing to do with my future marital status. My expectations from my future partner are not many; he has to be understanding and love me genuinely. However, I will reject a suitor if I realise that he isn’t suitable for me. I hate lies. For a God-sent husband, I can give up my career and face our home".

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment