6.05.2022

Polygamy stops Infidelity- Actress Folorunsho Adeola

Polygamy stops Infidelity- Actress Folorunsho Adeola

Nollywood Yoruba actress, Folorunsho Adeola has said that Polygamy cant stop Infidelity.

READ ALSO: Is this the woman Tonto accused of Pushing her??- Nigerians reacts as Olakunle Churchill shares photos of his mother for the first time on social media(Photos)

During an Interview with the Sunday Scoop, she said;

The saying that a private life is a happy life is definitely true. If what people know about one is limited, it will be difficult for them to start a rumour about one or about people close to one. I cannot stop people from gossiping about me. But, a private life minimises drama. I don’t share details of my life on social media because I feel it should be kept private.

Talking about when she was rumored dating a Musician, she said;

I have heard many rumours about me. But, I don’t feel bad about them because I didn’t do any of those things. There was a time I was rumoured to be dating a popular musician. As a matter of fact, of all the people I have been rumoured to have dated, I don’t even have their phone numbers.”

Talking about how Polygamy solves Infidelity, she siad;


Yes, I agree. But, that does not mean I will marry a married man. Most times, ladies just want to have their own kids. Some of these ladies (who are not first wives) are comfortable and doing well for themselves; they are not just lucky with men. So, they end up having children for married men.

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment