6.07.2022

You have shown me that service to man and God is not a sign of weakness- Ruth Kadiri celebrates her husband on his birthday (Photos)

You have shown me  that service to man and God is not a sign of weakness- Ruth Kadiri celebrates her husband on his birthday (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri has taken to social media to celebrate her husband's birthday today.

Disclosing how he brought smile to her life, she said that he has showed her that "Service to man and God is not a sign of weakness".

READ ALSO: Men who do not take care of their wives but use the resources to take care of Sidechicks are candidates for stroke- Charlotte Oduro

She further said she loves his smile, peace, silence, humility, listening hear, Stubbornness and Headache.

In her words;

Happy birthday husband
The man with the brightest smile, a brilliant mind. And the most ambitious man I know. A soft hearted man wrapped in a tough shell. I’ve seen you serve people, humbly, and as annoying as it is to me, you’ve shown me that service to man and God is not a sign of weakness. I love you, your humility, your peace, your silence, your listening ear, above all the headache you give me with your stubbornness, happy birthday chief

 

You have shown me  that service to man and God is not a sign of weakness- Ruth Kadiri celebrates her husband on his birthday (Photos)

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment