6.19.2022

Why i never regret leaving Nigeria to the US- Rapper Eldee spills

Why i never regret leaving Nigeria to the US- Rapper Eldee spills

Nigerian Rapper, Eldee has disclosed on why he does not regret leaving Nigeria to the US (United states).

READ ALSO: Davido buys a Luxury AP Wristwatch for his son, Ifeanyi (Photos)

During a Q&A from a fan, he said that if he was in Nigeria, he wont be able to achieve all what he achieved in America.

He further revealed that if he was in Nigeria, the only way he would have become successful is by stealing and he can't steal.

In his words;

It is all about perspective. Everybody’s journey is different. The real question is what your definition of “make it” is.

I don’t for a second regret my JAPA. My life today is exactly as i envisioned it in 2012 when I decided I was finally done with my Naija Journey.

We all have different goals and priorities in Life. I chose being rich over looking rich. The only way I could have accomplished what In have today in Naija is if I stole the money…. and I no sabi thief.
Why i never regret leaving Nigeria to the US- Rapper Eldee spills

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment