10.25.2020

Serena Williams Get Her Daughter Olympia Ready For Her First Tennis Lesson


On September 1, Serena Williams daughter (Alexis Olympia) turned 3 yrs old.

On Serena williams instagram story, She showed the process of her preparing her daughter to take on the sport and it was so gorgeous.

According to serena williams post; she stated

"Guys, I signed Olympia up for tennis lessons," she said on the video. "Don't even start with me, because I'm not giving her tennis lessons; I signed her up for some. But the lady has no idea that it's my daughter, so we'll see how long that lasts."

Serena Williams also showed the Footage of the tennis racquet she bought for her daughter.

It was shown that she bought a Black and White tennis outfit for her daughter (Olympia) and her doll.


According to serena; she also stated

"I'm not a pushy mom, but I know how I like technique, so I want to make sure she's good at teaching Olympia some techniques''.

No comments:

Post a Comment