4.05.2022

I love Nigerian men because they know how to take care of their women- Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo spills

I love Nigerian men because they know how to take care of their women- Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo spills
Ghanaian actress, Efia odo has revealed that she loves Nigerian men more than Ghanaian Men.

During an Interview with Assase Radio Accra-Lagos-Joburg show, she stated that Nigerian men know how to take care of their women.


In her words;

Honestly, I love Nigerian men more because they know how to take care of their women, I can’t say the same for Ghanaian men.

When a Nigerian man is lying to you, the way he will come afterwards to apologize you will easily forgive him, but a Ghanaian man will lie and even insult you on top of it all. So, I’m not dealing with any more Ghanaian men

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment