4.10.2022

I'm not a Crossdresser, I'm a woman- Bobrisky spills following the Ban of Crossdressing in Nigeria

I'm not a Crossdresser, I'm a woman- Bobrisky spills following the Ban of Crossdressing in Nigeria
p>Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky has revealed that he is a woman and not a Crossdresser.

This comes after the House of Reps consider bill seeking to ban Crossdressing in Nigeria and also Jail them for 6 months.

Taking to social media to debunk claims, Bobrisky revealed that he is a woman and still have more surgeries to do and he can not be reversed back to a man.

He also revealed that his Doctors and Lawyers are ready to defend his claims and he has nothing to be Scared about.

Read his post below..........

I'm not a Crossdresser, I'm a woman- Bobrisky spills following the Ban of Crossdressing in Nigeria

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment