4.10.2022

I have Someone in my life- Iyabo Ojo reveals she is getting married again

I have Someone in my life- Iyabo Ojo reveals she is getting married again

Actress Iyabo Ojo has found love again as she disclosed that she has a man she is dating and also hoping for marriage.

The mom-of-two made this known during a chat in 'Real Housewives of Lagos' as she revealed that her man does not like social media and she does not want to celebrate anyone until she is married.

In her words;

I have someone in my life. We have been together for a while. He does not like social media. He is a very private person. I don’t think I want to celebrate anybody until I am getting married again. A fine girl like me must have a man

Talking about her young age where she was molested and raped, she said;

I was molested twice as a child at the ages of five and six. I was in my thirties when I confronted the person. He tried to deny it but I insisted. It is a thing of the past now but it never goes away

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment