6.06.2022

Look at the beautiful children we made- Bambam pens down emotional note as she celebrates her husband 29th birthday (Photos)

Look at the beautiful children we made- Bambam pens down emotional note as she celebrates her husband 29th birthday (Photos)

BBNaija stars and Couples, Bambam and her hubby are in a celebratory mood over his 29th birthday.

Taking to her Instagram page to celebrate her hubby, The mom-of-two shared a video of her hubby carrying their child as she penned down emotional words to mark his special day.

READ ALSO: Actress Destiny Etiko gifts her gateman daughter Scholarship from Primary to University (Photos)

In her caption, she thanked God for blessing her husband for her and also what they have achieved together.

In her words;

Happy birthday πŸŽ‚ lover @iamteddya ❤️🌹 doing life with you has been Gods customized blessing for me πŸ₯°, for many life times to come I’d choose you again! Look at the beautiful children we made πŸ₯°, the lives we are impacting, the mile stones we are covering, the journey has been beautiful Soo far and I give glory to God alone. My gentle giant, my goof ball, may you live long in wealth, health, love, lots of joy and laughter! Happy birthday king T!
Cheers to many more years Papi ❤️ I love you deep and wide my oxygen. πŸ₯°

World Teddy day!!! Celebrate this man for me πŸ’ƒπŸΎ

Look at the beautiful children we made- Bambam pens down emotional note as she celebrates her husband 29th birthday (Photos)

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment