6.06.2022

No one is allowed to visit my house without PVC- Singer Peter Okoye warns

No one is allowed to visit my house with PVC- Singer Peter Okoye warns

Nigerian Singer, Peter Okoye has made a public announcement to people who will come visit his house.

According to him, he said that he will be entertaining any visitors if they don't have their PVC (Permanent Voter's card).

READ ALSO: I extend my condolences to Olowo of Owo- Governor of Ondo state breaks silence over the attack at St.Francis Xavier church (Video)

He further said this announcement is not limited to visitors alone but to also his Management will be affected because without the PVC, they won't be able to travel with him.

In his words;

I have just instructed my security and my management that No one is allowed to visit my house or my office without showing there PVC! This also include my management team and entourage! No PVC! No Visits and Travels!…We must get it right this time and vote out bad leaders.

 

No one is allowed to visit my house with PVC- Singer Peter Okoye warns

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment