6.18.2022

I don’t know why you’d go on live tv to give the impression that you have done stuffs for me- Angel's father slams Cross

I don’t know why you’d go on live tv to give the impression that you have done stuffs- Angel's father slams Cross

Baron Meyagy the father of BBNaija star, Angel has slammed Reality star, Cross over his statement on the final Episode of Big brother naija "Shine ya eye" show.

The drama all started after Angel revealed in the Previous Show of BBNaija revealed that she did a lot of things for cross in the house but he didn't reciprocate it to her back.

She further revealed due to this, she ended her friendship with cross outside the house.

Although defending himself, Cross disclosed that he did alot of things for Angel and her family.

Reacting to this, Angel father took to twitter to lambast Cross over his statement revealing that it is wrong to go on Live Tv to give Impression on what he "Did to him".

He said that the only thing he asked cross to do was to donate to the Orphanage home during Xmas Period.

In his words;

Dear @crossdabossike I don’t know why you’d go on live tv to give the impression that you have done stuffs 4me? I asked you and several people to donate to a charitable cause my partner and I held 4 an orphanage for Xmas,of which u did & got tagged 2d videos? This is wrong!

I don’t know why you’d go on live tv to give the impression that you have done stuffs- Angel's father slams Cross

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment