6.18.2022

I'm so lucky to have a son like you- Mercy Aigbe celebrates her son on his 12th birthday

I'm so lucky to have a son like you- Mercy Aigbe celebrates her son on his 12th birthday


Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe is in a celebratory mood as he son, Olajuwon turns 12 today.

Taking to her Instagram page to celebrate her son whom she had with her ex-husband, Lanre gentry, she wrote;


Happy birthday to my cutie pie, the love of my life 😍😍😍😍

I give God all the glory for the gift of a son like you, you are so calm, gentle, extremely caring, very intelligent and I am so blessed to be your mum πŸ™πŸ™❤️

May you continue to flourish in God’s blessings. His countenance shall shine on you, you will find favour in the sight of men. The earth shall yield its increase for you and so you shall not lack. You will live very long in great health, unending blessings and the purpose of God shall be fulfilled in your life! Grace will not be lacking in your life! You will be a great blessing to the world.....


Happy birthday Olajuwon, Oluwajuwonlo Omo Mercy, Olowori mi Kekere.... mummy’s male bestie, my Roblox game partner πŸ˜‚ my pancake making teacher πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I love you son 😍😍😍😍

I'm so lucky to have a son like you- Mercy Aigbe celebrates her son on his 12th birthday


Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment