6.03.2022

I just couldn't let this wonderful woman leave my life- Yul edochie speaks on why he decided to marry second wife (Video)

I just couldn't let this wonderful woman leave my life- Yul edochie speaks on why he decided to marry second wife (Video)

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has spoken on why he chooses to marry a second wife.

This comes after the actor took to social media months ago to announce that he has a son with his second wife, Judy Austin.

READ ALSO: My Number 1- Actor Yul Edochie breaks Silence after his first wife slammed him and his second wife

Taking to his Instagram page to share a lengthy video, he revealed that the reason why he couldn't let Judy go is because she added impact to his life.

He further recalled that during his school days, he thought that a no man can love two women at the same time until he fell into the same situation and found out that it's possible.

Watch him speak below......


Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment