6.03.2022

Lung cancer killed my wife, I'm suffering for what i did not do- Late Osinachi Husband tells Abuja court

Lung cancer killed my wife, I'm suffering for what i did not do- Late Osinachi Husband tells Abuja court

Peter Nwachukwu, the husband of late Osinachi Nwachukwu alleges that his wife died of Lung cancer.

He made this statement while speaking at the High court Premises in Abuja, Friday, June 3 where he was arraigned.

READ ALSO: Late Osinachi Husband Finally speaks about his late wife's death

He also revealed that he does not beat his wife and he is suffering for what he does not know about.

In his words;


Let me tell the whole world, I have suffered a lot. I have been abandoned. What killed my wife was cancer of the lungs, I didn’t hit my wife.

Cancer of the lungs killed my wife, Osinachi Nwachukwu, so I’m suffering for what I do not know.

Share this Story 

No comments:

Post a Comment