6.18.2022

If you find me attractive, Connect me to works not your bedroom- BBNaija star, Esther

If you find me attractive, Connect me to Jobs not your bedroom- BBNaija star, Esther

Reality Star, Esther Olaoluwa Agunbiade has advised her admirers to give her Jobs, Contract and also money not bedroom attractions.

READ ALSO: If you're a woman and a man has never gotten you a car, You need a real man- Nigerian man tells Ladies (Video)

According to her, she disclosed that she does not want any attractions that will take her to the Bedroom.

In her words;

If you find me attractive, give me jobs, contracts, referrals, connect me to making plenty money and opportunities. I don’t want attraction that is bedroom inspired, please

 

If you find me attractive, Connect me to Jobs not your bedroom- BBNaija star, Esther

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment