6.21.2022

I've been bullied since I was a child-Monalisa opens up about her childhood life (Video)

I've been bullied since I was a child-Monalisa opens up about her childhood life (Video)

Plus sized model, Monalisa Stephen has narrated on how rough her childhood was and how she dealt with it while growing up.

According to Monalisa, she revealed that she has been bullied several due to her body size at the point she was referred as a "Animal".

READ ALSO: Finding love and Dating all over isn't hard as i thought- Nkechi Blessing finds love months after break up with her ex-boyfriend

Narrating further, she disclosed that due to this, her ex told her he dated her out of pity .

She further recounted how she narrated as a child and how her family could not afford to eat on daily basis.

"Have had my own share of the struggle/suffering( I came from Nothing) so I work really hard to get here and I will work harder". She said

Watch the video below.......


In her post she wrote;


Over the Week there have been wrong misconceptions/Talks and I would have ignored but I owe it to my family and friends and women who actually look up to me to tell “MY TRUTH.

What happened to me have got nothing to do with “ BODY POSITIVITY “ it’s Farrr from it .

Have had my own share of the struggle/suffering( I came from Nothing) so I work really hard to get here and I will work harder .

Over the years I have grown a thick Skin. When trolls come for me sometimes I am thinking of my next meal or my next content

Sometimes I am struggling with how not to go completely blind due to complications from Diabetes which I had since I was 10 years old. Then some other stuff and TInnitus .(you don’t want to have that trust me )But I understand people just wanna troll you without not thinking what you may be going thru .

I was suicidal due to an ugly incident but I am not Depressed.

I was just unfortunate to meet Evil and I am glad that I am healing.


Share this Story


No comments:

Post a Comment