6.23.2022

Last year has been the most remarkable of my life- Korra obidi writes as she celebrates her 28th birthday (Photos)

Last year ahs been the most remarkable of my life- Korra obidi writes as she celebrates her 28th birthday (Photos)

Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Clocked 28 today as she thanks God for adding a new number to her age.

This comes after the dancer and her husband, Justin Dean had criticises on social media over Cheating Scandal.

Taking to her Instagram page to celebrate this special occasion, the mother-of-two referred her past as the "Most Remarkable year of her life".

READ ALSO: Korra Obidi breaks silence as she clears allegations of cheating her husband made against her (Video)

Sharing a photos of how a Typical African does, she wrote;

Happy Birthday to Me. This last year has been the most remarkable of my Life. I am grateful. Here’s to more remarkable years

 Last year ahs been the most remarkable of my life- Korra obidi writes as she celebrates her 28th birthday (Photos)

Last year ahs been the most remarkable of my life- Korra obidi writes as she celebrates her 28th birthday (Photos)

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment