6.23.2022

They try to rewrite my story- Carolyn throws shade as she celebrates her 34th birthday

They try to rewrite my story- Carolyn throws shade as she celebrates her 34th birthday

Nollywood actress, Caroline Hutchins Danjuma is 34 today as she penned down lovely words to celebrate her day.

Sharing photos of herself, the actress shaded some of her colleague whom she fought with.

She also thanked her family and friends for the support they have given her.

READ ALSO: Any man that allows his wife to pay bills should wear skirts not trousers- Pastor Eneche

In her words;

It has been an amazing 34yrs on earth .. still Gods favorite baby .. my Angel has resigned sooo many times yet can’t stop guiding me.. now I can feel it all and I can’t stop thanking God with tears and songs of praises .. he anointed my head with oil and my cup runneth .. they have tried to tell my story but each time God the author rewrites it .. my week of praises .. sooo thankful , so grateful .. 26th June I add another beautiful year full of divine breakthroughs orchestrated by God . To you all that have supported and keep supporting me , you have no clue how motivating that is .. just me sitting here and crying cause the love is overwhelming.. THANK YOU LORD , THANK YOU ALL .... now the journey to the great 40 begins .. see small Carol baby o..a bigger thanks to my grandmum , kids , my kids dad ,amazing friends and my boo .. you all taught me so much I never believed I had the strength to achieve ..

They try to rewrite my story- Carolyn throws shade as she celebrates her 34th birthday

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment