4.13.2022

I could not let the day pass without letting you know what a gift from God you have been in my life- Beyonce mother and her husband celebrates their 7th wedding anniversary (Photos)

I could not let the day pass without letting you know what a gift from God you have been in my life- Beyonce mother and her husband celebrates their 7th wedding anniversary (Photos)

Tina Lawson and her husband, Richard Lawson are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary.

Tina, the mother of Beyonce and Solange Knowles took to social media to mark this special day as she shares photos from her wedding with Richard while she showered him with sweet words.

Although Tina was married to Beyonce's father, Matthew Knowles before they divorced as she met Richard Lawson who is her second husband.

I could not let the day pass without letting you know what a gift from God you have been in my life- Beyonce mother and her husband celebrates their 7th wedding anniversary (Photos)

Share this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment